July 9, 2020 - 9:37am

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Visit northandoverma.gov/covid19 | supportnasmallbiz.com

Licensing Commissioners

The North Andover Board of Selectmen serves as the Licensing Commission. The Licensing Commission issues licenses for businesses that offer certain services to the public.

All license applications must be filed with the Town Clerk's Office.

Please note: Depending on the business and/or services provided, you may be required to complete more than one application. For example, all liquor licenses require the ABCC Application and the North Andover General Application. A restaurant that wants to serve alcohol and have music playing must complete the General Application, the ABCC application, the Health Department Application and an Entertainment License Application.

Please contact the Town Clerk's Office with any questions.  

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Trudy Reid Town Clerk (978) 688-9501
Suzanne Pelich Assistant Town Clerk (978) 688-9501