July 9, 2020 - 9:37am

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Visit northandoverma.gov/covid19 | supportnasmallbiz.com

Citizen Resources

Surf around our Resource Center and find answers to your questions regarding firearms licensing, accident reporting, obtaining public records, Town by-laws, recent Department publications, find another Town Department telephone number or view other law enforcement related links.

If you need special assistance regarding domestic, elder or child abuse, youth problems, drug and alcohol issues, e-mail Chief Charles Gray or call the station at 978-683-3168. You will be helped directly or referred to the appropriate agencies.