Annual Town Meeting is Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 7:00PM at the High School.
The last day to register to vote for Annual Town Meeting is Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The Town Clerk's Office will be open until 8:00PM.
- Master Plan Update Page
- Goals/ Strategies Public Forum #2 Summary and Survey Results
- Draft Vision, Goals and Strategies
- Existing Conditions Report
- Community Engagement - Vision & Goals: Summary of Results
- Master Plan Public Input
- Master Plan Advisory Committee
- Upcoming Meetings
Under Massachusetts Law, communities are required – through their Planning Board – to periodically prepare a master plan that sets the basis for its decision-making regarding its long-term physical development. North Andover’s master plan was last updated in 2000. When completed the new plan will look forward 15 to 20 years and describe how North Andover residents envision the town over that time and the goals they want to achieve. Further, the plan will define action steps and strategies to attain those goals.