View Hours and Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Please click Contact Us for Office Hours
How to Reach Us
The North Andover Fire Department is an organization dedicated to the protection and preservation of life and property, through aggressive fire suppression, fire prevention, emergency medical services, public education, hazardous materials control and containment, the mitigation of other disasters, natural and manmade, and to be of assistance to the public.
The North Andover Fire Department provides Fire and Emergency Medical Services to the Town of North Andover. A suburban community located in Essex County, North Andover is 26.6 sq. miles and has a population of approximately 31,000. We not only have a residential base, we also have commercial and industrial sections, 2 state forests (Harold Parker and Boxford State forest), Merrimack College, Lawrence Municipal Airport and routes 495, 125 and 114. We respond to approximately 4,100 emergency calls for service annually. The Town is protected from two fire stations that house 3 Engines, 1 Ladder, 1 Brush Truck and 3 Ambulances. The department consists of 55 full time members who are also trained as EMTs.
Essentials of Customer Service
- Our essential duty and number one priority is to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- Always be nice – treat everyone with respect, kindness, patience and consideration.
- Always attempt to execute a standard problem-solving outcome: quick/effective/skillful/safe/caring/managed.
- Regard everyone as a customer.
- Consider how you and what you are doing looks to others.
- Don’t disqualify the customer with your qualifications.
- Basic organizational behavior must become customer-centered.
- We must continually improve our customer service performance.