Documents & Forms

Membership Form - Memberships are open to middle school and high school students (residents of North Andover) After the first week of school, middle school and high school students must have a membership to visit the Youth Center! More membership information can be found here!

Gym Request Form - Request must be submitted to Demi Tetrault

Field Use Application - The Field Permit Request is no longer done by paper form, and can be applied for online here. Questions can be directed to Rick Gorman and/or Demi Tetrault

Part-Time Job Application - Application for part-time seasonal (non-summer) employment. Submit application to Demi Tetrault at the Youth Center.

Youth & Recreation Council Meeting Minutes

Fields Committee Meeting Minutes

NAYRS News Archives